Saturday 16 February 2013

Pure London...

So, last monday I went to Pure London, which was at Kensington Olympia. It was a good event and I really enjoyed it even though my feet did kill after walking around for hours. well anyways its a trade fair event where up incoming designers showcase their design to buyers and press people. I seen WGSN trend forecast for Autumn/ Winter 2013.


WGSN trend forecast A/W 2013

WGSN trend forcast catwalk show A/W2013

I had also gone to another seminar which was quite interesting it was about ' A window display masterclass & tip from Selfridges' By James (sorry cant remember the last name) but he's one of the people who is a Visual Merchandiser at Selfridges. he had shown us the construction of the windows and how long it takes and how long they have to do it. Below there's window display when they had done it for the queens jubilee.


One of the windows inspired by the Queen Jubilee

 Another one of the windows inspired by the Queen Jubilee
I had also gone to a women wears catwalk which was really good, seen a few outfits that I adored. I have taken a few images from the fashion show they aren't that good as some of them are a bit blurry


Here also cute things I had seen at Pure London:








What I wore to the Pure London Event:


Jacket- H&M
Shirt- Peacocks
Skirt- (cant remember the shop name)
Shoes- Ebay  


No comments:

Post a Comment