Saturday 16 February 2013

Product Review #1...

Yesterday I purchased the new BarryM nail polish effects; the Gelly nail paint and the textured nail paint. I tried the gelly nail paint on my nails, I quite liked the look of it on my nails. the best thing about it is that is dries very quick and you only need one coat but I used two, you can use have many coats to your liking, also you dont need to use a topcaot as its chip resistant and it gives an extra glossy look compared to a normal nail polish. I'm satisfied with this product and I may purchase more colours form this range.

Purchased them both from Superdrug
2 for 6 on selected BarryM products
BarryM- 'Blueberry'


Facebook Twitter Instagram

1 comment:

  1. ohh, this blue is really nice shade;)X

    http://throughartrelatedtofashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete